- Major performance improvements across the platform! This comes from upgrading and changing a number of components that power Ripsaw®. This is the best version of Ripsaw® yet!
- Refreshed UI, enhanced icons and tool access, usability improvements
- Holdings View Enhancements:
- Holdings View Pie Chart: Even though there is a pie chart embedded in our logo this is actually the first pie chart on the platform. Pie charts are often used to represent asset allocation which is a key component of Ripsaw®. However, comparing elements of your allocation via a bar chart is more effective for seeing differences. For examining your own asset allocation in your holdings we now have the option to flip the holdings view to a pie chart.
- New filter presets for common filtering use cases.
- Wealth Portfolio Dashboard Charts: Updated with new charting engine. Faster and sleeker.
- More explanations and definitions (new glossary!)
Squashed lots of bugs! (Special thanks to new QC testers. Let us know if anyone else is interested in testing new releases before they go public)
The Ripsaw Team